Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
The Second Cup (SCU-T) says it has established a special committee to review its strategic options.
The formation of a committee follows comments by the company earlier this year that it was pursuing options to refinance its debt.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite769.76+2.34(+0.30%)
- S&P/TSX Composite14,952.33-81.31(-0.54%)
- Slate Retail REIT$13.24-0.14(-1.05%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$3.38+0.07(+2.11%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$2.70+0.09(+3.45%)
- Second Cup Ltd$2.35-0.20(-7.84%)
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc$5.08-0.08(-1.55%)
- Updated August 18 3:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.