Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Sierra Metals Inc. (SMT-T) reported third-quarter revenue of $29.5-million (U.S.) up from $17.1-million a year ago at its Sociedad Minera Corona S.A. subsidiary in Peru.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite769.76+2.34(+0.30%)
- S&P/TSX Composite14,952.33-81.31(-0.54%)
- Sierra Metals Inc$3.15+0.05(+1.61%)
- Helix Biopharma Corp$0.900.00(0.00%)
- Wajax Corp$19.83-0.17(-0.85%)
- American Hotel Income Properties REIT LP$9.10+0.11(+1.22%)
- True North Commercial REIT$6.24-0.02(-0.32%)
- Updated August 18 10:12 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.