Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH-T) is raising $100-million in a financing of convertible unsecured subordinated debentures.
It has an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters co-led by CIBC Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets and National Bank Financial Inc.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite769.76+2.34(+0.30%)
- S&P/TSX Composite14,952.33-81.31(-0.54%)
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp$99.35-0.42(-0.42%)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc$1.200.00(0.00%)
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc$1.26+0.09(+7.69%)
- Pershing Gold Corp$3.02+0.10(+3.42%)
- Pershing Gold Corp$3.80+0.06(+1.60%)
- Updated August 18 10:42 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.