Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH-T) is raising $100-million in a financing of convertible unsecured subordinated debentures.
It has an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters co-led by CIBC Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets and National Bank Financial Inc.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN806.90+6.02(+0.75%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,458.46+181.26(+1.19%)
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp$91.83+0.52(+0.57%)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc$1.17-0.01(-0.85%)
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc$2.06-0.02(-0.96%)
- Pershing Gold Corp$2.87-0.03(-1.03%)
- Pershing Gold Corp$3.930.00(0.00%)
- TIO Networks Corp$3.320.00(0.00%)
- Updated May 19 3:55 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.