Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Mullen Group Ltd. (MTL-T) says founder Roland Mullen is considering estate planning initiatives that could see him sell up two million of his approximately seven million shares of the company over the next 12 months "subject to several factors including market conditions."Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite769.76+2.34(+0.30%)
- S&P/TSX Composite14,952.33-81.31(-0.54%)
- Mullen Group Ltd$15.32+0.13(+0.86%)
- Lucara Diamond Corp$2.55-0.05(-1.92%)
- Orca Exploration Group Inc$4.77-0.02(-0.42%)
- Great Canadian Gaming Corp$31.47-0.56(-1.75%)
- Solium Capital Inc$10.01-0.01(-0.10%)
- Tembec Inc$4.60+0.07(+1.55%)
- Yellow Pages Ltd$6.75+0.14(+2.12%)
- CGI Group Inc$49.82-0.23(-0.46%)
- Updated August 18 12:13 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.