Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Total Energy Services Inc. (TOT-T) says it plans to make a takeover offer for Savanna Energy Services Corp. (SVY-T).
"Readers should note that Total has not yet commenced the offer and should carefully review the cautionary statements," the company said in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite770.53+6.76(+0.89%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,202.81+0.44(+0.00%)
- Essential Energy Services Ltd$0.58-0.01(-1.69%)
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd$3.52+0.17(+5.07%)
- Sir Royalty Income Fund$14.60+0.05(+0.34%)
- Rogers Sugar Inc$6.21-0.02(-0.32%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$12.18-0.04(-0.33%)
- Dundee Corp$2.64+0.04(+1.54%)
- DREAM Unlimited Corp$7.39+0.01(+0.14%)
- Valener Inc$21.50-0.11(-0.51%)
- Liquor Stores NA Ltd$10.59+0.14(+1.34%)
- Updated July 26 2:07 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.