Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Canopy Growth Corp. (CGC-T) is buying MedCann GmbH Pharma and Nutraceuticals (MedCann), a German-based pharmaceutical distributor.
"Germany has begun a process of enabling medical access to cannabis and through a policy that recognized Canopy as the first legal supply source from North America," stated CEO Bruce Linton in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN813.48+6.58(+0.82%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,527.09+68.63(+0.44%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$0.990.00(0.00%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$0.730.00(-0.41%)
- AutoCanada Inc$20.00-0.02(-0.10%)
- Supremex Inc$4.820.00(0.00%)
- Avigilon Corp$14.96+0.14(+0.94%)
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc$3.43-0.03(-0.87%)
- Updated May 23 9:30 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.