Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Canopy Growth Corp. (CGC-T) is buying MedCann GmbH Pharma and Nutraceuticals (MedCann), a German-based pharmaceutical distributor.
"Germany has begun a process of enabling medical access to cannabis and through a policy that recognized Canopy as the first legal supply source from North America," stated CEO Bruce Linton in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite768.18+0.76(+0.10%)
- S&P/TSX Composite14,959.12-74.52(-0.50%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$2.97-0.03(-1.00%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$2.36-0.02(-0.84%)
- AutoCanada Inc$22.05+0.26(+1.19%)
- Supremex Inc$4.10-0.02(-0.49%)
- Avigilon Corp$16.40+0.15(+0.92%)
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc$2.73+0.00(+0.18%)
- Updated August 18 3:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.