Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Mainstreet Health Investments Inc. (HLP.UN-T) ) is buying a portfolio of three memory care communities for $44.3-million (U.S.).
In connection with the acquisition, Mainstreet entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by National Bank Financial Inc., BMO Capital Markets, and CIBC Capital Markets to sell, on a bought deal basis, $45-million of convertible unsecured subordinated debentures.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite777.25+6.18(+0.80%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,319.56+99.66(+0.65%)
- Park Lawn Corp$18.95+0.07(+0.37%)
- Raging River Exploration Inc$8.04+0.03(+0.37%)
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd$8.43+0.23(+2.80%)
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd$6.30+0.10(+1.61%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$13.05+0.39(+3.08%)
- Automotive Properties Real Estate Investment Trust$11.42+0.05(+0.44%)
- Emerald Health Therapeutics Inc$1.20-0.02(-1.64%)
- Nemaska Lithium Inc$1.02-0.01(-0.97%)
- Carmanah Technologies Corp$4.15+0.05(+1.22%)
- Updated June 23 3:09 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.