Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
EXFO Inc. (EXFO-Q; EXF-T) reported first-quarter sales of $61.8-million (U.S.) compared to $55.2-million for the same period a year earlier.
Net earnings were $3.3-million or, 6 cents per share, compared to $1.8-million or 3 cents per share in the same period a year earlier.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite808.59+8.73(+1.09%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,416.93+6.20(+0.04%)
- EXFO Inc$4.90+0.08(+1.55%)
- EXFO Inc$6.55+0.04(+0.61%)
- Aritzia Inc$14.87+0.86(+6.14%)
- Sandvine Corp$3.15-0.01(-0.32%)
- Currency Exchange International Corp$21.60-0.06(-0.28%)
- Delphi Energy Corp$1.32+0.01(+0.76%)
- Asanko Gold Inc$2.73-0.02(-0.73%)
- Updated May 26 3:58 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.