Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Genesis Land Development Corp. (GDC-T) says it's selling about 1,477 acres of undeveloped non-core lands near Delacour, Alta. for $9-million.
"This sale substantially completes our plan to dispose of the non-core lands owned by Genesis, with the bulk of non-core assets by dollar value having been sold or contracted for sale," said interim CEO Stephen Griggs in a release.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite762.81+2.12(+0.28%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,211.52+82.83(+0.55%)
- Genesis Land Development Corp$3.45+0.06(+1.77%)
- Endo International PLC$11.61-0.06(-0.51%)
- Ensign Energy Services Inc$6.69+0.13(+1.98%)
- Goldquest Mining Corp$0.41-0.03(-5.75%)
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd$45.43-0.49(-1.07%)
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd$56.85-0.55(-0.96%)
- Slate Office REIT$8.01-0.03(-0.37%)
- Theratechnologies Inc$7.68+0.13(+1.72%)
- IAMGOLD Corp$6.28+0.00(+0.08%)
- IAMGOLD Corp$5.01+0.01(+0.20%)
- Updated July 25 11:09 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.