Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Seabridge Gold Inc. (SEA-T; SA-N) is raising $14.3-million in a bought deal offering of common shares and another $20-million in an offering of flow-through shares.
It has two agreements with a syndicate of underwriters co-led by Canaccord Genuity Corp. and Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corp. for total proceeds of $34.3-million.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite769.210.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,191.360.00(0.00%)
- Seabridge Gold Inc$14.000.00(0.00%)
- Seabridge Gold Inc$11.100.00(0.00%)
- Reitmans Canada Ltd$4.350.00(0.00%)
- Sir Royalty Income Fund$14.800.00(0.00%)
- EXFO Inc$4.200.00(0.00%)
- EXFO Inc$5.240.00(0.00%)
- Sierra Metals Inc$3.250.00(0.00%)
- Cargojet Inc$48.760.00(0.00%)
- Park Lawn Corp$19.070.00(0.00%)
- Alexco Resource Corp$1.710.00(0.00%)
- Spectral Medical Inc$0.420.00(0.00%)
- Updated July 26 3:40 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.