Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. (MDA-T) says it has received authorization from The Boeing Co. to build three Ku-Band communication subsystems on the International Space Station (ISS). They will replace aging subsystems.Report Typo/Error
- MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd$62.70-0.15(-0.24%)
- Automotive Properties Real Estate Investment Trust$11.09+0.06(+0.54%)
- TIO Networks Corp$3.310.00(0.00%)
- Dundee Corp$3.300.00(0.00%)
- Extendicare Inc$10.31+0.02(+0.19%)
- Westaim Corp$3.32+0.05(+1.53%)
- Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corp$7.68+0.14(+1.86%)
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc$2.05+0.01(+0.49%)
- Callidus Capital Corp$15.48+0.23(+1.51%)
- Mullen Group Ltd$14.79-0.13(-0.87%)
- Updated May 29 1:47 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.