Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Magellan Aerospace (MAL-T) announced the sale of the land and building of its Mississauga facility for $32.7-million.
Magellan said it will lease a new facility that will be built by the buyer on the existing site.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite760.95-3.58(-0.47%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,183.13-81.51(-0.53%)
- Magellan Aerospace Corp$20.20+0.23(+1.15%)
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd$3.21+0.10(+3.22%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$12.09-0.31(-2.50%)
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc$4.90+0.03(+0.62%)
- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc$6.15+0.05(+0.82%)
- Xtreme Drilling Corp$2.05-0.10(-4.65%)
- Carmanah Technologies Corp$4.20-0.04(-0.94%)
- Hydropothecary Corp$1.21-0.04(-3.20%)
- Updated July 21 2:12 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.