Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
North American Energy Partners Inc. (NOA-T; NOA-N) says its subsidiary, North American Enterprises Ltd. (NAEL), has entered into a partnership with Dene Sky Site Services Ltd., a privately owned First Nations business based out of Janvier, Alta.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite760.95-3.58(-0.47%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,183.13-81.51(-0.53%)
- North American Energy Partners Inc$5.19+0.04(+0.78%)
- North American Energy Partners Inc$4.20+0.05(+1.20%)
- Liquor Stores NA Ltd$10.34-0.09(-0.86%)
- exactEarth Ltd$1.27-0.03(-2.31%)
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc$1.62+0.01(+0.62%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$3.82-0.18(-4.50%)
- Precision Drilling Corp$3.04-0.12(-3.80%)
- Electrovaya Inc$1.20+0.01(+1.27%)
- ICC International Cannabis Corp$1.10+0.02(+1.85%)
- Updated July 21 2:19 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.