Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Total Energy Services Inc. (TOT-T) says it has acquired more than 80 per cent of Savanna Energy Services Corp. (SVY-T) stock in its hostile takeover bid – but is once again extending its offer to try to gather all outstanding shares.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite760.95-3.58(-0.47%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,183.13-81.51(-0.53%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$12.09-0.31(-2.50%)
- Western Energy Services Corp$1.40-0.10(-6.67%)
- Intrawest Resorts Holdings Inc$23.710.00(0.00%)
- MTY Food Group Inc$46.04-0.06(-0.13%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$3.05-0.05(-1.61%)
- Bellatrix Exploration Ltd$2.44-0.02(-0.81%)
- Fiera Capital Corp$14.05-0.26(-1.82%)
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc$2.300.00(0.00%)
- Updated July 21 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.