You’re in good company if you’re a dividend investor with a portfolio dominated by bank stocks.
Managers of a lot of the top-performing dividend mutual funds do the exact same thing. In quite a few cases, banks dominate the top holdings in these funds and financial stocks as a sector account for more than half the portfolio.Report Typo/Error
- Royal Bank of Canada$94.75-0.46(-0.48%)
- Manulife Financial Corp$25.25-0.06(-0.24%)
- Bank of Montreal$96.32-0.39(-0.40%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$65.35-0.13(-0.20%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$108.24-0.95(-0.87%)
- National Bank of Canada$56.13-0.03(-0.05%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$77.79-0.53(-0.68%)
- Updated July 21 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.