Featured below are companies that have experienced recent insider buying and selling activity in the public market through their direct and indirect ownerships.
Keep in mind, when looking at transaction activities by insiders, purchasing activity may reflect perceived value in a security. Selling activity may or may not be related to a stock’s valuation; perhaps an insider needs to raise money for personal reasons. An insider’s total holdings should be considered because a sale may, in context, be insignificant if this person has a large remaining position in the company. I tend to put great weight on insider transaction activity when I see multiple insiders trading a company’s shares or units.Report Typo/Error
- Fortis Inc$44.80+0.11(+0.25%)
- Enbridge Inc$52.40-0.35(-0.66%)
- Methanex Corp$57.73-0.93(-1.59%)
- Saputo Inc$41.83-0.18(-0.43%)
- Aurora Cannabis Inc$2.59+0.16(+6.58%)
- Granite Oil Corp$4.84+0.02(+0.41%)
- Stella-Jones Inc$43.89+0.04(+0.09%)
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd$15.88-0.09(-0.56%)
- Updated July 21 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.