Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Redknee Solutions Inc. (RKN-T) says it has entered into a waiver and amendment to its credit agreement with its lenders.
The company said the lenders have waived "certain financial covenant requirements" under its agreement for the 12 months ended Sept. 30, 2016. The amount outstanding was $52.8-million.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Composite15,183.13-81.51(-0.53%)
- Redknee Solutions Inc$1.06-0.01(-0.93%)
- Concordia International Corp$1.52-0.01(-0.65%)
- Concordia International Corp$1.91-0.01(-0.52%)
- Black Diamond Group Ltd$2.48-0.07(-2.75%)
- Just Energy Group Inc$6.64-0.16(-2.35%)
- Just Energy Group Inc$5.30-0.10(-1.85%)
- Alaris Royalty Corp$21.88-0.46(-2.06%)
- Spectral Medical Inc$0.40-0.01(-2.44%)
- Cardtronics PLC$31.37-0.60(-1.88%)
- Updated July 21 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.