U.S. stock futures are higher this morning, pointing to the possibility that the Dow Jones industrial average could close higher today for its 10th consecutive day. That would extend the longest winning streak since 1996 and mark the eighth record-high close.
Still, traders are getting increasingly nervous that the laws of gravity will eventually kick in after the remarkable run-up in U.S. equities this year.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Composite15,332.86+112.96(+0.74%)
- S&P 500 INDEX2,439.12+4.62(+0.19%)
- Dow Jones Industrials21,411.77+14.48(+0.07%)
- BlackBerry Ltd$12.88-1.78(-12.14%)
- Apple Inc$146.15+0.52(+0.36%)
- Nokia Corp$6.40+0.02(+0.24%)
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc$1.80+0.06(+3.45%)
- Alamos Gold Inc$9.84+0.21(+2.18%)
- Hecla Mining Co$5.33-0.03(-0.52%)
- Quebecor Inc$42.38+0.18(+0.43%)
- Updated June 23 10:48 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.