North American stock markets are set to bounce back after getting walloped Monday in the worst day of the year so far for the major U.S. indexes.
There isn't a lot of news out this morning to account for the change in market tone; rather, there are feelings that the pullback was a bit overdone, given an environment where investors have started pouring big money back into equity funds and U.S. employment and housing markets are picking up steam.Report Typo/Error
- BlackBerry Ltd$12.780.00(0.00%)
- BlackBerry Ltd$10.140.00(0.00%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,244.710.00(0.00%)
- S&P 500 INDEX2,473.830.00(0.00%)
- Dow Jones Industrials21,640.75+66.02(+0.31%)
- International Business Machines Corp$147.530.00(0.00%)
- BP PLC$35.030.00(0.00%)
- Baidu Inc$190.910.00(0.00%)
- Yum! Brands Inc$74.150.00(0.00%)
- H&R Real Estate Investment Trust$21.770.00(0.00%)
- MasterCard Inc$128.040.00(0.00%)
- Updated July 19 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.