U.S. stocks appear set to extend their record-breaking run this morning, but their gains once again may leave Canada's TSX in the dust, after another dip in the value of major commodities this morning.
The S&P 500 closed at its highest level ever on Tuesday - while also hitting a record intraday high - as the firming U.S. economy, and the belief that stock market valuations are still reasonable, keep investors fairly confident that the rally can continue.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Composite15,128.51-54.62(-0.36%)
- S&P 500 INDEX2,471.28-1.26(-0.05%)
- Dow Jones Industrials21,539.04-41.03(-0.19%)
- Zynga Inc$3.77-0.02(-0.40%)
- Global Payments Inc$94.79+1.01(+1.08%)
- Apple Inc$151.79+1.52(+1.01%)
- Vodafone Group PLC$29.27-0.50(-1.67%)
- Conagra Brands Inc$33.90+0.02(+0.05%)
- Monsanto Co$117.40+0.02(+0.02%)
- Updated July 24 3:08 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.