The Before the Bell report is constantly updated to reflect the latest news developments and market moves in the premarket. Check back later for updates.
U.S. and Canadian stock futures jolted higher as the U.S. reported stronger-than-expected job growth in February. Dow and S&P 500 futures are both up by about half a percent, while safe-haven gold turned south on the numbers and is trading down about 1 per cent.Report Typo/Error
- S&P 500 INDEX2,425.55-4.46(-0.18%)
- Dow Jones Industrials21,674.51-76.22(-0.35%)
- S&P/TSX Composite14,952.33-81.31(-0.54%)
- NASDAQ NMS COMPOSITE INDEX6,216.53-5.39(-0.09%)
- SPDR Gold Shares$122.30-0.19(-0.16%)
- Copper High Grade Front Month Futures$2.940.00(0.00%)
- Crude Oil Front Month Futures$48.510.00(0.00%)
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc$5.49+0.01(+0.18%)
- Foot Locker Inc$34.38-13.32(-27.92%)
- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc$7.40+0.24(+3.35%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$38.73-0.26(-0.67%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$30.78+0.03(+0.10%)
- Secure Energy Services Inc$7.64-0.08(-1.04%)
- Updated August 18 3:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.