The Before the Bell report is constantly updated to reflect the latest news developments and market moves in the premarket. Check back later for updates.
Stock futures are suggesting a pretty steep selloff on Wall Street at today's open, although losses on the resource-heavy TSX may be muted by renewed strength in crude oil and gold. Futures for the S&P 500 are down about 0.6 per cent, but down less than 0.2 per cent for the TSX, with WTI crude retaking the $100 (U.S.) level this morning and gold trading above $1,300 (U.S.) an ounce.Report Typo/Error
- S&P 500 INDEX2,434.50-1.11(-0.05%)
- Dow Jones Industrials21,397.29-12.74(-0.06%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,219.90+71.37(+0.47%)
- NASDAQ NMS COMPOSITE INDEX6,236.690.00(0.00%)
- SPDR Gold Trust$118.920.00(0.00%)
- Copper High Grade Front Month Futures$2.600.00(0.00%)
- Crude Oil Front Month Futures$42.81+0.07(+0.16%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$208.240.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd$157.320.00(0.00%)
- Quebecor Inc$42.200.00(0.00%)
- Telus Corp$44.680.00(0.00%)
- Canadian National Railway Co$105.650.00(0.00%)
- Canadian National Railway Co$79.830.00(0.00%)
- Updated June 22 12:41 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.