For this week's live discussion at Inside the Market, we were joined by two portfolio managers at Sentry Investments to find out their latest views on the high-flying Canadian energy sector - and the oil and gas stocks they think are still worth buying.
Mason Granger and Swanzy Quarshie both manage the Sentry Energy Growth and Income Fund. It's performed well over the past 12 months, returning 40.4 per cent versus the 28.7 per cent return of the S&P/TSX capped energy index. Its five-year return is also impressive, about triple the index. (Click here for more about the fund, its top holdings and its performance.)Report Typo/Error
- Suncor Energy Inc$38.94+0.57(+1.49%)
- Suncor Energy Inc$31.15+0.44(+1.42%)
- Baytex Energy Corp$3.18+0.14(+4.61%)
- Surge Energy Inc$2.10+0.03(+1.45%)
- Encana Corp$12.69+0.27(+2.17%)
- Encana Corp$10.15+0.20(+2.01%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$37.92+0.60(+1.61%)
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$30.34+0.49(+1.64%)
- Enbridge Inc$52.56+0.39(+0.75%)
- Enbridge Inc$42.05+0.32(+0.77%)
- Whitecap Resources Inc$8.96+0.18(+2.05%)
- Gear Energy Ltd$0.73+0.03(+4.29%)
- Updated July 25 9:32 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.