For this week's live discussion at Inside the Market, we were joined by Ryan Bushell, associate portfolio manager with Leon Frazer & Associates.
Mr. Bushell co-manages the IA Clarington Canadian Conservative Equity Fund and holds a Chartered Financial Analyst designation, with over seven years experience in the financial services industry. He's bullish on Canadian equities right now, believing that dividend stocks have been oversold and that there is great value in certain economically-sensitive plays.
We got his outlook for markets, and several specific stock picks, in this live discussion.
Some mobile users may find an easier-to-read format by clicking here.Report Typo/Error
- Barrick Gold Corp$22.38-0.13(-0.58%)
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc$22.52+0.04(+0.18%)
- Bce Inc$60.56+0.16(+0.26%)
- Rogers Communications Inc$62.32+0.42(+0.68%)
- Telus Corp$45.71+0.05(+0.11%)
- Enbridge Inc$53.92+0.41(+0.77%)
- Cenovus Energy Inc$13.06-0.02(-0.15%)
- Crescent Point Energy Corp$13.18-0.18(-1.35%)
- Updated May 23 1:48 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.