Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Wi-Lan Inc. (WIN-T; WILN-Q) is buying International Road Dynamics (IRD-T), a technology company that specializes in intelligent transportation systems, in a deal valued at $63.5-million.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite760.95-3.58(-0.47%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,183.13-81.51(-0.53%)
- Atlantic Power Corp$2.35+0.05(+2.17%)
- Atlantic Power Corp$2.98+0.03(+1.02%)
- Pollard Banknote Ltd.$10.99-0.31(-2.74%)
- Innova Gaming Group Inc$2.490.00(0.00%)
- Western Energy Services Corp$1.40-0.10(-6.67%)
- Total Energy Services Inc$12.09-0.31(-2.50%)
- Amaya Inc$22.45-0.07(-0.31%)
- Amaya Inc$17.90+0.05(+0.28%)
- Updated July 21 12:46 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.