Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Laurentian Bank of Canada (LB-T) is buying Alpharetta, Georgia-based Northpoint Commercial Finance, a North American inventory finance lender with a $1.2-bilion portfolio.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN806.90+6.02(+0.75%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,458.46+181.26(+1.19%)
- Laurentian Bank of Canada$52.380.00(0.00%)
- Home Capital Group Inc$9.200.00(0.00%)
- Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc$4.510.00(0.00%)
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc$4.940.00(0.00%)
- Computer Modelling Group Ltd$10.120.00(0.00%)
- AuRico Metals Inc.$1.140.00(0.00%)
- SDX Energy Inc$1.030.00(0.00%)
- Updated May 19 3:53 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.