Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Laurentian Bank of Canada (LB-T) is buying Alpharetta, Georgia-based Northpoint Commercial Finance, a North American inventory finance lender with a $1.2-bilion portfolio.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite761.14+0.19(+0.02%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,143.02-40.11(-0.26%)
- Laurentian Bank of Canada$54.62+0.59(+1.09%)
- Home Capital Group Inc$13.33+0.02(+0.15%)
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc$5.42-0.05(-0.91%)
- Computer Modelling Group Ltd$9.47-0.04(-0.37%)
- AuRico Metals Inc.$1.170.00(0.00%)
- SDX Energy Inc$0.750.00(0.00%)
- Updated July 21 9:30 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.