Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Laurentian Bank of Canada (LB-T) is buying Alpharetta, Georgia-based Northpoint Commercial Finance, a North American inventory finance lender with a $1.2-bilion portfolio.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX VENT CMP INDEX CHAIN802.39-1.28(-0.16%)
- S&P/TSX Composite15,419.49-57.45(-0.37%)
- Laurentian Bank of Canada$53.00-0.54(-1.01%)
- Home Capital Group Inc$8.99-0.25(-2.71%)
- Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc$4.520.00(0.00%)
- Sirius XM Holdings Inc$5.11+0.14(+2.82%)
- Computer Modelling Group Ltd$9.87+0.21(+2.17%)
- AuRico Metals Inc.$1.150.00(0.00%)
- SDX Energy Inc$0.99+0.02(+2.06%)
- Updated May 24 2:35 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.