On Monday, I reported on 10 securities with recent insider trading activity. Today, we shift the focus to companies that insiders are selling.
Several of the stocks listed below are trading near multi-year highs or record levels. Insiders are trimming positions and locking in attractive profits.
Listed below are 10 companies that have experienced recent insider selling activities in the public market through their direct and indirect ownership positions.Report Typo/Error
- AGT Food and Ingredients Inc$25.42+0.06(+0.24%)
- Canopy Growth Corp$8.25-0.11(-1.32%)
- Vermilion Energy Inc$39.57-0.37(-0.93%)
- Thomson Reuters Corp$57.76-0.01(-0.02%)
- Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust$32.52-0.02(-0.06%)
- Gibson Energy Inc$16.38-0.24(-1.44%)
- Amaya Inc$22.52+0.37(+1.67%)
- Waste Connections Inc$80.65-0.52(-0.64%)
- Cargojet Inc$48.79+0.69(+1.43%)
- Thomson Reuters Corp$45.88-0.03(-0.07%)
- Waste Connections Inc$64.09-0.32(-0.50%)
- Updated July 20 3:56 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.