On Tuesday, I reported 10 securities with recent insider trading activity. Today, the focus shifts to companies that insiders are selling.
Listed below are 10 companies that have experienced recent insider selling activities in the public market through their direct and indirect ownership positions.
Keep in mind, when looking at transaction activities by insiders, selling activity may or may not be related to a stock’s valuation; perhaps an insider needs to raise money for personal reasons. Furthermore, an insider’s total holdings should be considered because a sale may, in context, be insignificant if this person has a large remaining position in the company. I tend to put great weight on insider transaction activity when I see multiple insiders selling a company’s shares.Report Typo/Error
Follow us on Twitter:
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd$40.20-0.83(-2.02%)
- Aurora Cannabis Inc$2.490.00(0.00%)
- Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust$13.22+0.01(+0.08%)
- B2Gold Corp$3.29-0.04(-1.20%)
- ZCL Composites Inc$12.82-0.32(-2.44%)
- Bonavista Energy Corp$2.96-0.12(-3.90%)
- Alamos Gold Inc$8.61+0.01(+0.12%)
- Black Diamond Group Ltd$3.50-0.01(-0.28%)
- Parex Resources Inc$16.47-0.55(-3.23%)
- Guyana Goldfields Inc$5.52-0.12(-2.13%)
- Updated May 24 3:59 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.