Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Liquor Stores N.A. Ltd. (LIQ-T) is slashing its dividend and announcing staff cuts amid “serious headwinds” in the retail business in Alberta, its largest market.
The company also reported fourth-quarter sales of $214.2 million, an 8.9 per cent from the same time last year. Same-store sales increased by 0.3 per cent in Canada and 0.5 per cent in the U.S., the company said.Report Typo/Error
- Liquor Stores NA Ltd$9.01+0.01(+0.11%)
- Ag Growth International Inc$58.20+0.62(+1.08%)
- Northview Apartment REIT$22.34-1.39(-5.86%)
- CanWel Building Materials Group Ltd$6.18+0.03(+0.49%)
- Great Canadian Gaming Corp$31.60+0.11(+0.35%)
- Tricon Capital Group Inc$10.76-0.02(-0.19%)
- Veresen Inc$17.44+0.15(+0.87%)
- Transat AT Inc$8.78+0.22(+2.57%)
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp$98.83+0.49(+0.50%)
- Dorel Industries Inc$29.24-0.57(-1.91%)
- Dorel Industries Inc$29.25-1.15(-3.78%)
- Updated August 23 9:49 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.