Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions. This file will be updated during the trading day. For breaking analyst actions prior to market open every day, read our Before the Bell morning report.
A disappointing third-quarter earnings report and outlook at Hudson's Bay Co. prompted at least three analyst downgrades for the retailer, although the value of its real estate holdings is seen supporting the stock price.Report Typo/Error
- Snc-Lavalin Group Inc$55.230.00(0.00%)
- Mainstreet Equity Corp$36.110.00(0.00%)
- Fortis Inc$46.530.00(0.00%)
- Canadian National Railway Co$106.780.00(0.00%)
- TransAlta Corp$6.100.00(0.00%)
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc$11.720.00(0.00%)
- Hudson's Bay Co$11.770.00(0.00%)
- Encana Corp$8.460.00(0.00%)
- North West Company Inc$31.930.00(0.00%)
- Walt Disney Co$105.410.00(0.00%)
- Exxon Mobil Corp$81.110.00(0.00%)
- Updated June 27 3:58 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.