Inside the Market’s roundup of some of today’s key analyst actions
Rogers Communications Inc.’s (RCI.B-T) unexpected chief executive officer change brings a level of uncertainty to the company moving forward, said Credit Suisse analyst Robert Peters.
“The departure of CEO Guy Laurence concurrent with [third-quarter] results was surprising,” said Mr. Peters. “This change does increase execution risk as Rogers is still in the midst of its 3.0 turn-around and incoming CEO Joe Natale is unable to join the company immediately due to his non-compete from Telus. Despite the issues around his start time, we believe that Mr. Natale's strong background and track record for execution within the Wireless industry will be an asset over the long-term."Report Typo/Error
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc$415.280.00(0.00%)
- Netflix Inc$158.020.00(0.00%)
- Rogers Communications Inc$62.870.00(0.00%)
- Rogers Communications Inc$47.400.00(0.00%)
- Gear Energy Ltd$0.640.00(0.00%)
- New Flyer Industries Inc$55.760.00(0.00%)
- Hardwoods Distribution Inc$18.500.00(0.00%)
- Updated June 23 3:57 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.