Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Enercare Inc. (ECI-T) says its Enercare Solutions unit is buying SEHAC Holdings Corp., a Dallas-based heating and air conditioning company, for $340.75 million (U.S.).Report Typo/Error
- EnerCare Inc$20.810.00(0.00%)
- Atlantic Power Corp$2.500.00(0.00%)
- Alaris Royalty Corp$22.050.00(0.00%)
- Chinook Energy Inc$0.320.00(0.00%)
- Raging River Exploration Inc$6.560.00(0.00%)
- Ensign Energy Services Inc$6.650.00(0.00%)
- Kelt Exploration Ltd$6.300.00(0.00%)
- Updated August 18 4:04 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.