Our roundup of Canadian small-caps of between $100-million and $2.5-billion in market capitalization making news and on the move today.
Black Diamond Group Limited (BDI-T) reported fourth-quarter revenue of $37.9-million, down 27 per cent or $14.1-million from a year earlier.
Analysts were looking for revenue of $36.6-million.Report Typo/Error
- Trevali Mining Corp$1.42+0.01(+0.71%)
- West Fraser Timber Co Ltd$62.44+0.96(+1.56%)
- Hardwoods Distribution Inc$19.62-0.15(-0.76%)
- Pollard Banknote Ltd.$13.000.00(0.00%)
- Mainstreet Health Investments Inc$9.18-0.06(-0.65%)
- Boralex Inc$21.96-0.03(-0.14%)
- Black Diamond Group Ltd$1.82+0.08(+4.60%)
- Cardinal Energy Ltd$4.19+0.10(+2.44%)
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc$2.140.00(0.00%)
- Updated August 22 2:10 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.