Globe editors have posted this research report with permission of INK Research Corp.. This should not be construed as an endorsement of the report’s recommendations. For more on The Globe’s disclaimers please read here. The following text is excerpted from the report:
Knowing that insiders have a tendency to move early, the question is how early? For clues in a down market, we look to see if insider buying has gone through at least a one month cooling-down period. Given the drop in our Toronto indicator, this appears to be the case now with TSX stocks. As such, the positive insider signal for investors is relatively strong right now. If past experience holds, the S&P/TSX should have a nice rally over the next 3 months.
Read the full report here.Report Typo/Error
- S&P/TSX Composite15,171.39-30.98(-0.20%)
- S&P/TSX Venture Composite770.20+6.43(+0.84%)
- Dollarama Inc$124.14+1.09(+0.89%)
- Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd$0.53+0.01(+1.92%)
- NexJ Systems Inc$3.90+0.10(+2.63%)
- Power Financial Corp$33.44-0.08(-0.24%)
- Whitecap Resources Inc$9.25+0.17(+1.87%)
- CIBT Education Group Inc$0.75+0.02(+2.74%)
- Updated July 26 10:09 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.