Globe editors have posted this research report with permission of Dundee Capital Markets. This should not be construed as an endorsement of the report’s recommendations. For more on The Globe’s disclaimers please read here. The following is excerpted from the report:
We remain cautious on the sector; risks remain in terms of interest rates volatility as well as the Canadian economy as a whole. In this environment we focus on 1) strong balance sheets (as defined by low leverage) 2) growth potential without additional capital. Our BUY-rated names which meet these criteria are: Boardwalk (BEI-U), InterRent (IIP-U), Mainstreet Equity (MEQ), Granite (GRT-U) and Allied Properties (AP-U). We also recommend Leisureworld (LW) due to the stability of their cash flows.
Read the full report here.
Read other research reports here.Report Typo/Error
Follow us on Twitter:
- S&P/TSX REIT INDEX161.84+0.96(+0.60%)
- Boardwalk Real Estate Investment Trust$49.53+0.29(+0.59%)
- InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust$8.17+0.07(+0.86%)
- Mainstreet Equity Corp$37.99+0.04(+0.11%)
- Granite Real Estate Investment Trust$52.20+0.05(+0.10%)
- Allied Properties Real Estate Investment Trust$39.64+0.19(+0.48%)
- Updated June 23 10:51 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.