Like the idea of dividend investing, but don’t feel comfortable picking individual stocks?
Dividend exchange-traded funds might be just the ticket. They provide instant diversification, are cheaper to own than dividend mutual funds and some – though, as you’ll see, not all – dividend ETFs have outperformed Canada’s benchmark stock index.Report Typo/Error
- iShares Canadian Select Dividend Index ETF$24.31+0.02(+0.08%)
- iShares S&P TSX Canadian Dividend Aristocrats Index ETF$26.03+0.02(+0.08%)
- BMO Canadian Dividend ETF$17.25-0.01(-0.06%)
- iShares Core S&P/TSX Composite High Div Idx ETF$21.41+0.01(+0.05%)
- First Asset Morningstar Can Div Tgt 30 Idx ETF$10.41-0.02(-0.19%)
- Horizons Alphapro Dividend Etf$15.54+0.02(+0.13%)
- PowerShares Canadian Dividend Index ETF$27.45-0.05(-0.18%)
- Updated June 27 9:51 AM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.