Confucius said, “Life is really simple. But we insist on making it complicated.” This could be a great lesson for investors. Low-cost index funds beat most actively managed funds. The actively managed funds that win during one time period rarely win the next. That’s why it makes more sense to build a portfolio with simple low-cost index funds.Report Typo/Error
Follow us on Twitter:
- Morningstar Inc$73.73-0.06(-0.08%)
- Vanguard US Total Market Index ETF$45.77+0.36(+0.79%)
- First Asset Morningstar US Value Index ETF CAD Hgd$16.67-0.07(-0.42%)
- First Asset Morningstar US Momentum IdxETF CadHdgd$16.16-0.04(-0.25%)
- Updated May 26 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.