Go to the Globe and Mail homepage

Jump to main navigationJump to main content

(Adrian Wyld)
(Adrian Wyld)

Earlier discussion

Crossborder investing, taxes and pensions Add to ...

Do you have a question on crossborder investing? Perhaps it is on a U.S. pension that you must account for on Canadian tax forms. Or maybe a query on estate taxes on property south of the border. Perhaps you are wondering about . Or maybe you simply want to simplify your holdings, :

Nina and Simon sort out their pensions and taxes in Canada and the U.S.

Paul Bains, managing director at Pacifica Partners, a firm that specializes in crossborder investments, was online to take your questions . You can replay the discussion by clicking on the live blog box below. BlackBerry and iPhone users can view a mobile-friendly version by clicking here.

Mr. Bains is a certified financial planner and a discretionary portfolio manager with 18 years of investment advisory experience. His firm specializes in the management of RRSPs, LIRAs, pensions and investment accounts for Canadians now resident in the U.S. Pacifica also manages U.S. retirement plans held by residents of Canada, including 401Ks, 403Bs, and IRAs.

<iframe src="http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=901d798887/height=550/width=470" scrolling="no" height="550px" width="470px" frameBorder ="0" allowTransparency="true" ><a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=901d798887" >Crossborder investing, taxes and pensions</a></iframe>

Report Typo/Error

Next story




Most popular videos »

More from The Globe and Mail

Most popular