The recession is officially over. So why are so many of us feeling so squeezed? A new report points to record debt. Bold Canadians talk to The Globe and Mail honestly about how they spend their incomes and their tough choices for the future.
THE FACES OF THE PAYCHEQUE PROJECT
- Meet Stephanie Adams, still burdened by student debt
- Meet Karen Alexander, ruled by job uncertainty
- Meet Mathew Chan and Anna Wong, the power couple that (seems to) have it all
- Meet Amy And Jason Gratton, prime earners with tough choice to make
- Meet Willard Petersen, struggling with post-retirement debt
- Meet Cindi Thompson, in the midst of pre-retirement angst
NOW HOW ABOUT YOU?