Convenience and mobility with 1 click access to globeandmail.com and The Globe and Mail App
Exclusive member only events, offers, e-books and guides
Stay up to date on the topics that interest you most with e-newsletters, curated by informed editors and columnists, and delivered right to your inbox
Online Interactive tools, reading lists and more make it easy to incorporate The Globe in your classroom
Award winning journalists available for on campus events and discussions
A free 1 year subscription to Globeandmail.com for graduating students of participating schools.
A full page ad in the Globe and Mail printed newspaper promoting the graduating class.
• Deepen your students’ understanding of key concepts with supplementary reading lists that include analysis of news stories and data-driven investigations.
• Create critical thinkers who question the status quo and reimagine the future of our world by providing access to the full breadth of coverage from The Globe and Mail.
• Test students’ knowledge of key concepts with interactive group activities and in-class competitions using tools like Stock Screen, Portfolio and Watchlist.
• Empower students to keep learning on the go with audio versions of Globe articles, available in English, French and Mandarin.
• Develop students’ communication and networking skills with access to subscriber-exclusive events and conference calls featuring Globe journalists.