Sydney, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Buru Energy Limited’s (ASX:BRU) (OTCMKTS:BRNGF) (FRA:BUD) shares are trading about 3.33% higher intra-day after spudding the Currajong 1 exploration well at 10:00 hours on Thursday, July 1 2021. Click here
- Cobalt Blue Holdings Ltd (ASX:COB) (OTCMKTS:CBBHF) (FRA:COH) CEO Joe Kaderavek has demonstrated his confidence in the company’s integrated cobalt strategy focus on the traditional NSW mining centre of Broken Hill through a series of on-market purchases. Click here
- Technology Metals Australia Ltd (ASX:TMT) (FRA:TN6) has 'project defining' pilot-scale test-work underway at the Yarrabubba Iron-Vanadium Project in Western Australia in support of a definitive feasibility study (DFS). Click here
- Theta Gold Mines Ltd (ASX:TGM) (OTCMKTS:TGMGF) (FRA:3LM) has embarked on an array of development activities at its TGME Underground Project in South Africa just months after establishing a maiden underground pre-feasibility study and initial underground mining reserve. Click here
- Pharmaxis Ltd (ASX:PXS) (FRA:UUD) will boost its financial position after selling distribution rights in Australia, New Zealand and several Asian territories for its cystic fibrosis product Bronchitol® and asthma diagnostic Aridol® to Bioimpact Pty Ltd, a subsidiary BTC Health Ltd (ASX:BTC). Click here
- Great Boulder Resources Ltd (ASX:GBR) has started phase 2 reverse circulation (RC) drilling at the Mulga Bill prospect within the Side Well Gold Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Alto Metals Ltd (ASX:AME) has received further positive assay results from step-out drilling at Vanguard Camp, around 8 kilometres northwest of the Lords Corridor, as part of its ongoing major drilling program at the 100%-owned Sandstone Gold Project in WA. Click here
- Peninsula Energy Ltd’s (ASX:PEN) (OTCMKTS:PENMF) (FRA:P1M) low-pH in-situ recovery (ISR) field demonstration at the flagship Lance Project in Wyoming, US, has yielded further improved production results. Click here
- Noxopharm Ltd (ASX:NOX) has secured Investigational New Drug (IND) approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its DARRT-2 multi-national clinical study, paving the way for the trial to kick off in the United States. Click here
- Lithium Australia NL (ASX:LIT) (OTCMKTS:LMMFF) (FRA:3MW) has progressed its joint venture with soon-to-be-listed Charger Metals with the latter exercising its option to acquire a 70% stake in three of LIT's battery metals assets. Click here
- Ora Banda Mining Ltd (ASX:OBM) (OTCMKTS:ESGFF) (FRA:M6N) has appointed Peter Nicholson as managing director with effect from today and this follows the retirement of David Quinlivan as MD. Click here
- Castillo Copper Ltd (ASX:CCZ) (LON:CCZ) (FRA:7OR) is set to launch a comprehensive induced polarisation (IP) survey across the key Luanshya and Mkushi projects in Zambia’s copper-belt. Click here
- Predictive Discovery Ltd (ASX:PDI) has recorded its highest impact gold intersection to date at the Guinea-based Bankan Project with 44 metres at 8 g/t gold from 265 metres. Click here
- Firefinch Ltd (ASX:FFX) directors have demonstrated their confidence in the company and its strategy encompassing gold and lithium in West Africa through on-market share purchases. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org