J.P. Morgan Remains a Hold on Life Storage (LSI)
According to TipRanks.com, Mueller is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 0.9% and a 57.0% success rate. Mueller covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Rexford Industrial Realty, First Industrial Realty, and Healthpeak Properties.
Life Storage has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $132.13.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> Life Storages market cap is currently $9.8B and has a P/E ratio of 33.68. TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities. Life Storage, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of self-storage properties. It offers commercial, vehicle, and wine storage services. The company was founded by Robert J. Attea, David L. Rogers, Kenneth F. Myszka, and Charles E. Lannon in 1982 and is headquartered in Buffalo, NY. Read More on LSI:
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Sell Rating on Roper Technologies (ROP)
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Gets a Sell Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Hold Rating on Realty Income (O)
- Public Storage (PSA) Gets a Buy Rating from J.P. Morgan
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Hold Rating on Progressive (PGR)
Paid Post: Content produced by TipRanks. The Globe and Mail was not involved, and material was not reviewed prior to publication.