The Healthcare Analytics Market in North America, Forecast to 2027 - Key Players are MedeAnalytics, Optum, IBM, SAS, Oracle, Verisk Analytics, and Information Builders
The "North America Healthcare Analytics Market 2019-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North American healthcare analytics market to rise with a CAGR of 16.35% in the forecasting years 2019-2027.
The United States and Canada together form the market for healthcare analytics in the North American region. North America dominates the Big Data analytics in the healthcare market, owing to the presence of major players that offer advanced solutions. Vendors in this market are innovating continuously and coming up with Big Data analytics solutions to cater to the growing demands of end-users.
The key factors that drive the North America healthcare analytics market include growth in demand for predictive analytics for people healthcare management and efficient diagnostic outcomes. The US is one amongst the several developed nations that have focused on the implementation of Big Data for healthcare analytics in order to provide the best clinical services and treatment procedures. Numerous government authorities and healthcare organizations, with the aim of providing better treatment at lowered costs, are focusing on the technological implementation for predictive modeling on clinical data and healthcare.
For instance, in May 2017, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs and the United States Department of Energy partnered to develop big data analytics and artificial intelligence for healthcare delivery of veteran treatment in the country.
Some of the established giants in the market are MedeAnalytics, Optum, Inc., IBM Corp., SAS Institute, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Verisk Analytics and Information Builders, Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1. North America Healthcare Analytics Market - Summary
2. Industry Outlook2.1. Market Definition2.2. Porter's Five Forces Model2.3. Key Factors Outlook2.4. Attributes of Big Data in Healthcare2.5. Key Insight2.6. Market Attractiveness Index2.7. Regulatory Framework2.8. Market Drivers2.8.1. Surge in Population Health Analytics Demand2.8.2. Rising Adoption of Business Intelligence2.8.3. Growing Usage of Big Data Technologies in the Healthcare Industry2.9. Market Restraints2.9.1. Data Security and Privacy Management Concern2.9.2. Lack of Skilled Professionals2.10. Market Opportunities2.10.1. Rising Opportunities in the Cloud-Based Analytics Solutions2.10.2. Emerging Digital Technologies Such As Telehealth2.11. Market Challenges2.11.1. Rise in Data Breaches and Medical Identity Theft Cases2.11.2. Continued Usage of Prevailing Analytics Tools
3. Healthcare Analytics Market Outlook- by Component Type3.1. Services3.2. Software3.3. Hardware
4. Healthcare Analytics Market Outlook - by Delivery Mode4.1. On-Demand4.2. On-Premise
5. Healthcare Analytics Market Outlook - by Analytics Type5.1. Descriptive Analytics5.2. Predictive Analytics5.3. Prescriptive Analytics5.4. Diagnostic Analytics
6. Healthcare Analytics Market Outlook - by Application6.1. Clinical Analytics6.1.1. Clinical Decision Support6.1.2. Quality Improvement and Clinical Benchmarking6.1.3. Regulatory Reporting and Compliance6.1.4. Comparative Analytics/Comparative Effectiveness6.1.5. Precision Health6.2. Financial Analytics6.2.1. Revenue Cycle Management (Rcm)6.2.2. Claims Analytics6.2.3. Payment Integrity and Fraud, Waste and Abuse (Fwa)6.2.4. Risk Management Analytics6.3. Operational and Administrative Analytics6.3.1. Workforce Analytics6.3.2. Supply Chain Analytics6.3.3. Strategic Analytics6.4. Population Health Analytics
7. Healthcare Analytics Market Outlook - by End-Users7.1. Payer7.1.1. Employers and Private Exchanges7.1.2. Government Agencies7.1.3. Private Insurance Companies7.2. Provider7.2.1. Hospitals, Physician Practices and Idns7.2.2. Post-Acute Care Organizations7.2.3. Ambulatory Settings7.3. Acos, Hies, Mcos and Tpas
8. Healthcare Analytics Market - Regional Outlook8.1.1. Country Analysis126.96.36.199. The United States188.8.131.52. Canada
9. Company Profiles9.1. 3M Company9.2. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.9.3. Elsevier B.V.9.4. Health Catalyst9.5. Mckesson Corp.9.6. Cerner Corp.9.7. Medeanalytics9.8. Optum, Inc.9.9. IBM Corp.9.10. SAS Institute, Inc.9.11. Oracle Corporation9.12. Verisk Analytics9.13. Information Builders, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xc37na
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-healthcare-analytics-market-in-north-america-forecast-to-2027---key-players-are-medeanalytics-optum-ibm-sas-oracle-verisk-analytics-and-information-builders-300978413.html
SOURCE Research and Markets