The Globe is thrilled to offer this new (free!) bi-weekly series, with livestreamed events available on our website and on Facebook. You can learn new skills, ask questions and benefit from this social connection as we share our projects.
Join the Facebook group to get advance notice of events and a short list of supplies required. Then, every two weeks, Jana will be live on Facebook and The Globe and Mail website learning a new hobby from an expert. Topics include embroidery, collage and making soap.
Craft Club Lesson One: Making cheese at home
Craft Club: Making cheese and crackers with Cindy Lazarenko
Join us tonight at 7 p.m. ET as Cindy Lazarenko teaches how to make ricotta cheese and homemade crackers. http://tgam.ca/craftclubPosted by The Globe and Mail on Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Edmonton chef and food educator Cindy Lazarenko taught how to make ricotta cheese and homemade crackers on Jan. 19 at 7 p.m. ET.
- See the recipes.
- Join the Craft Club Facebook group.
Craft Club Lesson Two: How to make soap
- Natalie Pepin, who teaches heritage skills and Indigenous arts through her business, ReSkilled Life, will teach soap-making on Tuesday, Feb. 2, at 7 p.m. ET.
- See a list of supplies and equipment you’ll need.
- RSVP to the Facebook event.
Build your personal news feed
- Follow topics and authors relevant to your reading interests.
- Check your Following feed daily, and never miss an article. Access your Following feed from your account menu at the top right corner of every page.