Grill anything to perfection with these cooking and maintenance tips from expert John McLemore.
1. Coat the grill rack with non-stick spray or vegetable oil before preheating to prevent food from sticking.
2. For the juiciest chicken and chops, sear the meat on both sides over high heat for several minutes, then bring the grill temperature down to complete the cooking process.
3. Grilling vegetables in aluminum foil, with oil, prevents them from falling through the grates.
4. Clean the grill after each use (and always after it has cooled down).
5. To extend the lives of grills and smokers, store them in a dry place or keep covered after each use.Report Typo/Error