Are you ready for your weekend golf or tennis match? Start getting warmed up before even getting out of bed.
1. Start on your hands and knees, knees under your hips and hands under your shoulders. Make sure your back is neutral.
2. Keep your pelvis stable as you move your rib cage slightly to the right. Imagine the top of a typewriter (your ribs) moving while the base (your pelvis) stays still.
3. Once your ribs are to the right, round your back up toward the ceiling, like a camel.
4. Maintain this rounded posture as you move your ribs to the left.
5. Keep your ribs to the left and arch through your back. Finish by returning to the position you originally started in. That is one repetition. Try it in the opposite direction too.