1. Joy Smith's balancing act. It's a typical woman's story – trying to balance home and career. The Manitoba Conservative MP talked about her life as a politician and wife whose husband was battling cancer.
2. Michaëlle Jean and her mother. In 2006, then Governor-General Jean gave us an at her life as a daughter.
3. Sheila Copps, the trailblazer for political women. She just cannot .
4. Belinda Stronach went from a private, privileged life to the hurly burly of elected politics. .
5. Elizabeth May and Victoria Cate. The Green Party Leader is one of the most driven women in politics. And supporting her in the way in which a seasoned back roomer would, was her then 16-year-old daughter. .