ROB Insight is a premium commentary product offering rapid analysis of business and economic news, corporate strategy and policy, published throughout the business day. Visit the ROB Insight homepage for analysis available only to subscribers.
Domestic earnings season is in full swing this morning, highlighted by results from Manulife Financial Corp., a warning from Tim Hortons Inc. and some nice growth out of Canadian Tire Corp. Ltd.. In all, 145 of 233 S&P/TSX Composite constituents have reported and it’s time for a recap to see where we’re at.Report Typo/Error
- Manulife Financial Corp$20.13+0.02(+0.07%)
- Manulife Financial Corp$25.32+0.02(+0.08%)
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc$22.68+0.03(+0.13%)
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc$18.03+0.06(+0.33%)
- BlackBerry Ltd$12.780.00(0.00%)
- BlackBerry Ltd$10.15+0.01(+0.10%)
- Updated July 20 2:46 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.