ROB Insight is a premium commentary product offering rapid analysis of business and economic news, corporate strategy and policy, published throughout the business day. Visit the ROB Insight homepage for analysis available only to subscribers.
Is the tarnish finally off Barrick Gold Corp.? After plumbing its lowest level in more than 12 years last month, the stock is up more than 40 per cent following a series of moves to strengthen its balance sheet, including the sale of three mines in Australia to Gold Fields Ltd. announced Thursday.Report Typo/Error
- Goldcorp Inc$13.69+0.14(+1.03%)
- Goldcorp Inc$18.39+0.10(+0.55%)
- Newmont Mining Corp$33.66+0.61(+1.85%)
- Barrick Gold Corp$16.71+0.29(+1.77%)
- Barrick Gold Corp$22.44+0.24(+1.08%)
- Gold Fields Ltd$3.88+0.08(+2.11%)
- Kinross Gold Corp$5.68+0.04(+0.71%)
- Kinross Gold Corp$4.24+0.07(+1.68%)
- Updated May 24 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.