ROB Insight is a premium commentary product offering rapid analysis of business and economic news, corporate strategy and policy, published throughout the business day. Visit the ROB Insight homepage for analysis available only to subscribers.
Investors in Canadian bank stocks may be witnessing the resumption of an unfortunate post-financial crisis trend. The past four years have seen domestic bank stocks climb as 2008 recedes in the rearview mirror, only to be sideswiped by the European debt crisis.Report Typo/Error
- Royal Bank of Canada$94.020.00(0.00%)
- Royal Bank of Canada$71.070.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$79.690.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Nova Scotia$60.200.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$107.060.00(0.00%)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce$80.950.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Montreal$93.490.00(0.00%)
- Bank of Montreal$70.670.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$65.280.00(0.00%)
- Toronto-Dominion Bank$49.320.00(0.00%)
- Updated June 22 4:00 PM EDT. Delayed by at least 15 minutes.